I am a second generation Realtor and Broker. I have been a full time real estate agent since 1988. In 1997, I became a licensed broker. I managed a real estate office for over 10 years. I became broker-owner of my own office for 6 years. I moved to Barnegat, NJ in 2007, sold my business and joined the Crossroads Realty team in 2008. Now, as manager of the Lacey office in Forked River, I strive to support my sales team while still working with my own clients and customers.
Integrity, diligence and dedication to my clients is the foundation of my career in real estate.
I believe trust is the cornerstone to all transactions.
• For a buyer, a new home is where you dream of all that can it be. A home is where you plan to set down your roots. A home is also a wonderful way to invest your hard-earned money. Making the choice of the right property is critical.
• For a seller, a home is one of your most valued possessions. It may be where you crossed the threshold with your new spouse, where you set up your child's nursery, where you raised your family. It may be where you planted your first rose bush, or where you celebrated that special birthday. A home is where you spend much of your free time. It has your personal touches, and your history.
I understand that a real estate transaction is often one of the largest financial decisions made, by both a buyer and a seller. I strive to make this as stress free and comfortable as possible. As I match sellers with buyers, it is my goal to make their real estate transaction both profitable and pleasurable.
I am proud to manage for Crossroads Realty, where integrity, dedication and expertise have made this family-owned company one of the top independently owned and operated real estate firms in New Jersey.
I was born and raised in Linden, New Jersey. I attended Saint Elizabeth's Grammar School in Linden, Union Catholic Regional High School in Scotch Plains, and Seton Hall University in South Orange.
My family enjoyed summers in Waretown, which allowed me time to enjoy the beach and still work great summer jobs at the shore. After graduating from Seton Hall University, with a degree in Communications: Public Relations and Marketing. I chose a career in Real Estate, working in my family’s business in Linden alongside my father and mentor Myles J. Hergert.
After moving to Barnegat, I placed my real estate license with Crossroads. I have worked in their office in Barnegat, Waretown and Lacey. I accepted a position as a Broker-Manager with Crossroads in 2013.
My parents made Waretown their permanent residence, and living close to them is wonderful. I love this area for its beauty, proximity to the ocean, Barnegat Bay and Long Beach Island, and its more peaceful pace. I enjoy the friendship of wonderful neighbors, and have felt a sense of community since the day I moved to Barnegat. I am thrilled to raise my daughter in Ocean County. I enjoy participating in her school programs, sports teams, and in the many activities Barnegat, Lacey and Waretown offer to the area.
• Saint Mary's Church Parishioner and Volunteer: Vacation Bible School 2008-2015
• Cecil S. Collins PTA 1st Vice President 2012-2013
• Cecil S. Collins Yearbook Editor 2011-2014
• Girl Scout Co-Leader 2008-2014
A REALTOR is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.